Thursday 15 December 2011

Summer Holidays and 2012!

Wow, it's the first day of summer holidays. I hope that everyone has had a fabulous start to their holidays.

You are all going to be year 3 next and in the middle block. Every child in room 11 met their new teachers on Tuesday and was given a holiday kit containing a welcome note, an information sheet for parents, a basic facts sheet and a diary.

If you find yourself getting bored these holidays, here are a few ideas of something you might like to do.

*Practice those basic facts! If you've practiced the sheet you were given and know them all off by heart, check out the games on our class blog. Fun 4 the brain is a fantastic site with a lot of basic facts games to play.

*Keep a diary of all the exciting fun things you have been doing. If you run out of room in the diary you were given you might like to add pages.

*Send me an email. You might like to write me an email telling me some of the awesome things you have been doing. I'd love to hear about your Christmas and summer holidays.
mrsmasontps@gmail.com

*Check out my new class blog for next year, especially if you will be in room 5 with me!
Mrs Mason's Blog

Have a fantastic holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment